Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey everyone!

So it's a super rainy and icky day here, so Vada and I are cooped up in the apartment trying to stay entertained. We've played in the jumper, played with toys in the Bumbo, napped, ate, ate some more, and then ate again.

On the topic of eating, I think that Vada is going through a growth spurt. She's been getting up at night a bit more and when she eats, SHE EATS! I'm hoping that it'll end soon, it gets pretty exhausting! The pediatrician said she's ready for solids, but I'm not ready yet, haha! She'll get her first solid (avocado) when we're home visiting next month so that everyone can see her reaction (not on video, in real life!).

Vada has gotten a new toy recently, it's a Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether. She loves this thing!

It's the best toy for teething, we love it here!

I guess that's it for now, I'm going to try to write in here more often (like, 3-4 times a week). Look forward to more pictures and information on our growing girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment