Friday, August 6, 2010

A new friend!

Vada and I ventured out to a Biggby coffee shop this afternoon to meet with another new mom who also knits. Her name is Emily and her baby is named Elizabeth. Elizabeth is exactly two weeks younger than Vada. It's amazing what a difference two weeks makes! Vada isn't nearly as floppy as she used to be, and she's gotten so much bigger!

I wish I would have thought to take pictures of the babies together, but I was so excited to get out of the house and knit with someone new that it totally left my mind. I had a great time, though! I'll take pictures next time (I even brought the camera, totally forgot about it!).

We picked up the Bumbo chair yesterday. She seemed to like it, it isn't something we can leave her in, though. She's not 100% steady with her head, but this should help. She looks like such a big girl in it, it makes me sad!


Well, that's all I've got for now. Hope you're all well!



No comments:

Post a Comment