Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sorry everyone!

From this (1 day old):

To this (6 weeks old):

I know we've been saying that we will have a blog up and post a lot about the baby and how we're doing, but surprise surprise, a newborn is a lot of work.

Vada is 6 weeks old now! It's been the fastest 6 weeks of my life! I can't believe how much she's changed in the past few weeks, she looks like an entirely different baby. She's doing great, though, going to bed at a reasonable time now instead of the 2:30am stuff she's been pulling. She'll get to sleep around 9:30 and wake up a few times, and then she's up for the day at 10am. Works for me!

We went to the MSU Botanical Gardens today, and it was so pretty. We took a few video clips, so look for that in our first ever Vada vlog. A link will be posted here once it's done (editing is hard, I need practice).

Hope everyone is well!

- Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment