Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New pictures!

Hello!


A couple weeks ago we were fortunate enough to have a visit from the lovely Cara Jo for a baby photoshoot. She's still working on cleaning up the photos and picking the best ones, but we got a few samples today! Check 'em out!













As soon as we get the full set of pictures from CJ we can post them in a web album online for everyone to see. Hope you enjoy these ones!

Vada is spending a lot of time sitting on her own and soaking in all the sights. She's very fond of the "Happy Birthday" balloon my coworkers got for her...she spends most of the morning talking to it while she practices holding her pretty little head up. It's going to be a sad day when that thing finally deflates =( We're already committed to replacing it as soon as we need to!

We'll be picking up a Bumbo Chair for her tomorrow - it's got a nice high back on it so that she doesn't lose her head. This way she can sit up and enjoy the world without poor Cindy having to try to hold her all day. I just held a baby for 9 hours...boy, are my arms tired!

In other news - my boss is hearing lots of compliments about my work; I'm doing a good job apparently! Only catch is that the state requires three years of experience before they can promote me, and I've only got one =( Looks like I'll be sticking around for at least a few years!

Love you all~

4 comments:

  1. The pictures look great! Your idea to take some at Rae's was a stroke of brilliance!

    Work? I thought you weren't working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris wrote this blog. You can check to see who posts by the name at the end of the blog entry. Thanks for the comment on the pictures, we really love what we've seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I totally didn't even notice the name at the end of the entry. I thought it was just you posting! I guess I'll have to pay attention to that from now on. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm still trying to decide who Vada looks more like, Chris or Cindy. Vada is so darn cute, that I'm thinking she looks more like ... (starts with the letter "C")

    Either way, she's handsome and beautiful!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete