Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No pictures, just words.

Hey guys! Things are going really well down here! Vada is doing great and is starting to smile at us, which is just so amazing to see. She's really getting a little personality, and that's just awesome!

We did take her to the Dr yesterday, however. She's been battling thrush (which means I've been battling it as well), we kept passing it back and forth. Her and I are now on medication, so hopefully it'll clear up soon. The Dr and the nurse both said that she's getting so chubby, so that made me feel pretty great! She's 10lbs 6oz! She's gained 3lbs 1oz since we brought her home from the hospital! What a little weed!

I picked up some fabric today at JoAnn's to make another moby wrap. I got one from a wonderful woman on Ravelry, but it doesn't breathe very well and it's dark blue, which means that Vada and I sweat like mad in it. I got a really thin cotton blend, and I'm hoping that it works out well. I'll try to take a picture of us using it soon.

I don't think that this weeks video is going to have much footage, we've been staying home mostly, trying to keep cool and dry. It's been super hot here this week and very rainy. I'll try to take video tomorrow at my knitting group, you all can see how much fun we have there!

That's it for now, love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see Vada smiling! Good luck on the moby wrap. I'll call you later. LYL

    ReplyDelete