Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vlog #3

Hey everyone! Things are going pretty well over here. Vada has had a couple of rough nights, but that's probably due to a growth spurt. When you all see her next week, she'll be HUGE! hehe! We went to MSU's Museum today, which was kind of disappointing, it was super small and only had three exhibits. There was a pretty interesting one, though, of a bunch of different quilts. Chris' mom would have really liked that one, which is why we recorded a bit of it for you all to see.

Yesterday, I got to go to lunch with two of my cousins, Kelly and Danielle, Kelly's two children, and my Aunt Lois. It was a ton of fun and I'm so glad they got to meet Vada. Kelly's kids are getting SO BIG! Her youngest, Ashton, is a total cutie pie, I could just pinch him all day.

Other than that, this week has been pretty uneventful. Vada and I have spent a lot of time looking around the apartment and "talking". She's practicing using her voice, it's really adorable. I think she's on the verge of finding her hands, too. I'm really excited for that!

I haven't been up to much stuff on my own lately. I'm really hoping to get in for a hair cut soon, but that'll probably have to wait until after we get back from our mini-vacation back home. I'm trying to grow it out for Jessica's wedding, so we'll see how that goes! Speaking of her wedding, I'm hoping to get some stuff to work on here soon from her, so Jessica, give me some work! I want to help! I'll research something, or write something, whatever you need! :)

Without further ado, here's Vada's 8 week video. I'm sorry it's so short, I seem to have forgotten to record a lot this week. Next week will be better, I promise!




1 comment:

  1. Love the videos! I can't believe how much she has grown. I especially liked the story she was telling us at the end. Can't wait to see her in "real life"! LYL

    ReplyDelete